Dr. Chordiya worked at senior management level with a leading automobile company and was responsible for strategic decision making. While closely working with the Top Management, his work included preparation of techno commercial feasibility analysis for introduction of new technologies, business process reengineering, maintaining budgets, optimizing expenses, setting policies, Implementing ERP solution, procurement of all capital goods and components, Prototype development of new products, Vendor development, Cost reduction, inventory control, New projects & Training & Development.
Suryadatta is ranked "15" in Industry Interface of Business World June 2011
- Ranked as Overall "A" Category, Top 50 B-School in India by the Leading National Surveys.
- Ranked as Top 5 Best Colleges MBA by the Sunday Indian April 2012
- Ranked as Top 18 B-School in India in Industry Interface by Business World, June 2012
- Ranked in Top 100 B-Schools as overall order of Merit, and Ranked 50th by parameter in the category of "Brand Value", by Business Today, October, 2012
- Ranked as 20th in India, in Top 54 B-Schools of Excellence, Ranked 17th in Ranking of Top B-Schools of Region, and Ranked 15th in Maharashtra in Top B-Schools by State, by Competition Success Review, November, 2012
- Ranked as "A+" Category B-School in India by Business India, November 2011
Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication (SIMMC) is approved by AICTE & Govt. of Maharashtra, recognized by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
(Approval letter no. 07/08/MS/MBA/010 | Govt. of Maharashtra GR No. TEM-2008/(211/08)/Tanshi 1)
Institute Code No. 6547 | DTE Choice Code MB 654710110 | Govt. of Maharashtra GR No. CTC-2011/(222/2011)/Tanshi-4 Dated 1/8/2011 Pune University College Code: 1311